- In SessionListener?, place a Collection under a known key in the session to hold the 'recently viewed' IDs. Change the left-hand menu to show the "Active Profile" as well as the list of recently viewed Profiles.
- In ViewProfileAction?.execute, "add" the profileKey every time. It should move to the top of the list if it was there previously. If not there, and the list is full, delete the 'last' item. (Or let it pile up forever... make a scrollable "channel"?)
- Make sure EntryMap? (& other cache backed Maps) are not allowing nulls to be added.
- Typesafe enum FieldNumber? inside the DAO classes?
- Show Hard and Soft instead of H/S on giving tab (txn detail)
- Fix Contact Notification email. It uses iaux4 in the URL and always has 'benweb' even though it came from bendev or bentest
- Struts Menu Tabs do not always show an "active" tab
- window size for popup calendar is small on IE 6
- Slight weirdness (very short row) below Source(s) on a Company profile (Happens when both statusDesc and researchStatusDesc? are empty)
- Make different stylesheet for printer output. Wider. Underline the even rows
- set even/odd class instead of background color for manual (non displaytag) every-other-row shading
- Right justify numbers in: overall corp giving, LTD giving - make a "dataAmount" class
- Add a session size filter using Frank's stuff
- Declarative Exception handling-- get rid of all the catch-and-set-message stuff, for example in EditContactAction?
- Fix - decrypt the check number
- Corp Contact Info box is too large on the corp contact
- [DONE] Use a cookie to "remember" the Individual/Corp? Lookup setting
- [DONE] Fix deprecations in ValiationUtil?
- [DONE] Fix tables for Overall Corp Giving, Parent Co, Associated Foundations, Related Corp Names (dataTable2 class)
- [DONE] VALIDATION HAS STOPPED WORKING on CONTACT REPORT! (ValidationUtil? got left behind with vppa-share 1.0)
- [DONE] Adding a Reminder - ValidationUtil? NPE
- [DONE] Add News Clippings to the preferences list
DAO Layer To Do List:
- Move the caching out to the DAO Layer. Configurable... learn Hibernate first.
Other To Do List: