Farm Worker I
- Feed and water farm animals according to instructions
- Take down and set up electric net fence
- Move mobile chicken coops
- Dig and prep garden beds
- Pull weeds and maintain garden
- Pick up sticks and branches
- Rake leaves to put in compost
- Clean poultry feeders and waterers
- Scrub and re-fill water tanks
- Dig fence post holes in pre-marked locations
- Follow safety rules to avoid injury
- Other duties as assigned
Farm Worker II
Handles duties of Farm Worker I without supervision.
Independently decides when things need to be done and makes it happen.
Can manage farm while owners are away.
Can safely operate farm equipment such as tractor and mower.
Can measure and plan materials for fencing projects
- Install shallow well pump (and probably replace pressure tank)
- Reconfigure PVC water lines to separate deep and shallow wells
- Install manifold to allow shutting off water to individual sections of farm
- Replace kitchen sink and faucet
- Rework plumbing from three drains to one or two
- Build support for under-counter sink
- Rework front of cabinet for farmhouse sink
- Repair tile countertop around sink and stovetop