Experiences with Atlassian's JIRA issue tracker
Workflow, create sub-task on transition
Working with the Plugin Development Kit
- Download the JIRA Plugin Development Kit
- Copy the 'template' directory somewhere else-- c:\projects\jira\template
- Rename 'template' to 'myproject'
- Copy the project.xml and project.properties files from the pdk\common directory to the 'jira' directory in the above path. (One level "above" your project.)
- edit myproject/project.xml so that it <extends> ../project.xml.
- From the 'myproject' directory, execute "maven jar"
- Wait while Maven downloads all of the dependencies and then builds your jar.