-> Open Source Contributions
- July 14, 2005 - Account is set up and active
- December 17, 2005 - Apache Struts Project Management Committee invitation
... Struts, Shale, Tiles ... Maven, Continuum, Archiva ...
- Fix spelling: 'conjugaison' ? 2005-07-18 14:04:18 StandardContext?[/informer]action: Warning - ActionComponentServlet? class: This class is to be used with Struts1.0.x only. Please modify web.xml to use regular ActionServlet? class instead in conjugaison with appropriate plugin declared in struts-config.xml.
- Check Struts mailreader example webapp - page footer says 1.2.1-dev not 1.2.7
- mail.xml - the link in the 'Newsgroup' section is bad as of 7/17/05, recheck in a week and comment out.
- mail.xml - send note to *-email@example.com for problems, don't send to the list.
- Struts needs its own "Get Involved" page - still linking to Jakarta's
- on doc/index.xml, move the link to 'learning' to the bottom and use class="right" for the paragraph
- On helping.xml, we don't do release candidates, change the text.
- struts-el-mailreader project? (What examples already exist in contrib?)
- Add Struts-EL/JSTL 1.0 and JSTL 1.1/JSP 2.0 examples to docs
- Struts mailreader example EditSubscriptionAction? uses 'PropertyUtils?.copyProperties(...)' instead of BeanUils?.copyProperties(...). Somewhere there should be an explanation of when to use which one.
OpenMRS - reviewed getting started docs 20141130
Parked? A likely suspect... http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=struts-dev&m=109337865912806&w=2
- Figure out whether this really works, when both displaytag-11.tld and displaytag-12.tld in the displaytag 1.0 .jar have that same URI
<%@ taglib uri="http://displaytag.sf.net" prefix="display" %>