- Data Trustee
- Employee (reports to Supervisor)
- Database Administrator
- The system will reduce or eliminate the paperwork involved in setting up a new user in Benefactor, Colleague and Unix.
- The system must track changes and ensure that only authorized supervisors and data trustees request and approve access.
- Idea: Have "profiles" that pre-check the right boxes for certain "types" of employees.
Supervisor requests access to the system for an employee
|1||Supervisor fills out Access Request page|
|2 || System displays a confirmation page|
|3 || Supervisor confirms the request|
|4 || System records the request for access, and sends an email to the data trustees|
|Preconditions || An ASURITE ID has already been obtained for the employee|
Data Trustee reviews and approves (or denies) a request for access
3. Database Administrator (DBA) processes a request for access